1. To provide educational resources for a safe, challenging, tolerant, and supportive environment in which students are actively encouraged to participate.
2. To provide a well-rounded program of instruction using the best educational practices appropriate to the cultural, intellectual and social needs of the students.
3. To foster a sense of individual responsibility, self-discipline, self-reliance, and respect for self and others.
4. To encourage students, teachers, administration, and parents to play an active role in promoting educational excellence .
5. To conduct programs for capacity building of staff and students.
6. To promote social responsibility through active involvement in serving the community in the school, on campus and in the community.
7. To provide effective communication with all stakeholders.
8. To ensure effective operation and maintenance of infrastructure resources.