Issue of TC
- A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice, must be given before the pupil's withdrawal.
- Those who leave school in May, must in all cases, pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the School are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the School on the following grounds :
- Non-Payment of fees.
- Disciplinary reasons.
- Repeated detention in the class.
- Delay/ Repetitne failure in payment of fees.
- Absence without a fee.
- Non-adherence to School rules and regulations.
- If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June, then pro-rata fee will be charged.
- Transfer certificate will be issued after all the dues are cleared and clearance form is completed.